Bonefish Grill's happy hour has long featured handcrafted cocktails at specialty prices and a perpetual list of $5 drinks.
Now food joins the fun, making Bonefish Grill's "Happier Hours"* a great experience with friends.
From Feb. 21 through April 16, Bonefish Grill will offer four exciting, $5 shared appetizers during Happier Hours from 4:00–6:30 p.m., to accompany its ever-popular $5 libation list, available all day, every day. To complement the new in-restaurant offerings, guests can visitthe Bonefish Facebook page to "unlock" an exclusive invitation to a special Happier Hours launch celebration on Thursday, March .
"Whether catching up after work or a weekend night out, our Happier Hours at Bonefish Grill offer an affordable way to inject fun into any night of the week," says John Cooper, president of Bonefish Grill.
"We're thrilled to match our innovative cocktails with new appetizer options that are perfect to share."
The restaurant adapted the flavors of its signature Bang Bang Shrimp, Ahi Tuna, and fresh seafood to give guests more of what they crave in innovative new recipes, including:
- Bang Chicken - Crispy chicken tossed in Bonefish Grill's secret creamy, spicy sauce
- Bang Tacos - Signature Bang Bang Shrimp with crisp lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sour cream
- Lollipop Sushi Roll - Atlantic salmon, Albacore tuna, Ahi tuna, and crab wrapped in cucumber with a rice wine, with wasabi dipping sauce
- Fresh Ceviche - Chilled seafood, avocado, peppers, citrus, and cilantro
- Rum Punch - A fruity and refreshing favorite
- Classic Side Car with a Mango Twist – A bubbly mix of brandy, orange liqueur and sour mix with a twist of mango and slice of lemon. See recipe and image:
Bonefish Grill's Classic Sidecar with a Mango Twist
Your favorite Brandy - 2 oz
Patron Citronge - 1/2 oz
Fresh Sour Mix - 2 oz
Mango Syrup or Mango Juice - 1/2 oz
Lemon wedge - 1 piece
Squeeze 1 lemon wedge in pint glass or shaker and drop in wedge. Add brandy, Patron, sour mix, mango juice, and ice until glass is 3/4 full. Cover and shake well, and then pour all ingredients (including ice) into a sugar-rimmed wine glass. Top with a good splash of soda water and swizzle stick. Cheers!
Founded in 2000 in St. Petersburg, Florida, the Bonefish Grill has locations in several states. For more information on Bonefish Grill, visit www.bonefishgrill.com or facebook.com/BonefishGrill.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.