Bonefish Grill is celebrating the season with the launch of a Colossal Winter Menu.
In addition to seasonal offerings, Bonefish Grill is making celebrations easy to plan with online reservations now available.
"We're highlighting the celebratory spirit of the year with innovative dishes along with the added convenience of online reservations," says Stephen Judge, Bonefish Grill president.
With the new Colossal Winter Menu, guests can enjoy a glass of wine with their meal poured tableside from a magnum bottle. Indulgent Colossal winter menu offerings include:
- Lobster Stuffed Shrimp – butterflied shrimp with a creamy lobster and shrimp Imperial stuffing topped with a lemon caper butter sauce.
- Kate's Wild North Atlantic Haddock – garlic crumb dusted, wood-grilled and topped with feta and artichokes with a lemon basil butter sauce served with a side of garlic whipped potatoes.
- Sirloin and Colossal Shrimp Scampi – 6 oz. USDA Choice sirloin topped with colossal-sized shrimp, scampi butter sauce and served with steamed broccoli and garlic whipped potatoes.
- Lobster Thermidor Mahi Mahi – topped with sweet lobster, lump crab and a velvety sauce with a hint of sherry served on garlic whipped potatoes.
- Whole Grilled Mediterranean Branzino – white, delicate-flavored fish stuffed with citrus and served with a Mediterranean sofrito and arugula almond grains salad.
- One-Pound Alaskan King Crab Legs – succulent King Crab served with red bliss potatoes, corn on the cob, and warm butter for dipping.
- Chocolate Creme Brulee – decadent with a hint of Grand Marnier.
Bonefish Grill's Winter White Cosmopolitan rejoins the menu as a holiday favorite. With white cranberry juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, and fresh lime, this concoction is garnished with floating cranberries to cheerfully toast the season.
For a cocktail on the rocks, the new Blackberry Frost, served in a Cold Snap glass, is made with Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, small-batch Icelandic Reyka Vodka, muddled blackberries, and fresh lemon juice.
Through Dec. 31, guests who purchase $100 in Bonefish Grill gift cards receive an additional $20 bonus card. Also available on Bonefish Grill's website are e-gift cards.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.