To capitalize on today’s rapidly changing foodservice and retail landscape and more closely align with the company’s priorities for future growth—including creating premium soups, sides and meals, Blount Fine Foods announced promotions and appointments to it’s core sales team.
“We have rounded out our sales organization with these appointments and promotions, which considered not only experience and skillset, but also personal passion and potential,” says Bob Sewall, Blount’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “We are strategically positioning our businesses for the future, creating a more effective framework and have ideal alignment between our people and the customers they partner with every day to ensure success in their premium prepared foods program offering.”
New sales team alignment capitalizes on growth opportunities Three new foodservice appointments joining the company are:
- Michelli Heber - Retail and foodservice business development specialist for Northern California
- Domenic Imbordino - Foodservice business development specialist for the Midwest territory
- Ashley Jones - Foodservice business development specialist for the Northwest territory. Heber brings 30 years of industry experience as a catering and sales leader, and has held positions and built a network of contacts across her new territory. Imbordino joins from Breakthru Beverage Group, a leading North American distributor of the top luxury premium wine, spirits and beer brands, where he was a sales consultant in the company’s OPGM division. Jones joins from Intermountain Sales & Marketing, a food broker based in Spokane, Wash., where she was business manager responsible for overseeing all aspects of perimeter grocery store sales. Four new foodservice promotions:
- Estelle Goulart - New England Foodservice Business Development
- Jim Canale - Northeast Foodservice Business Development
- Matt Yusen - East Coast Business Development Manager – Foodservice
- Mike Maher - Southwest Business Development – continued – Blount Announces Appointments, Promotions in Realignment of Sales Team March 7, 2019 Page 2 of 3 Two new retail promotions: • Kristin Woodward - Promoted to Southwest Retail Business Development
- Kara Domann - Promoted to Market Business Development Manager for So Cal & AZ Retail (and Foodservice) Mike Palmer, will assume the responsibility National Accounts Sales Director for the western half of the United States. He will be responsible for growing the Blount portfolio’s national account chains.
“Mike comes to this new role with an impressive record of success at the broker managed markets. His dedication and passion for the brand makes him the perfect leader to assume this new position, “Mr. Sewall said. “I want to thank Bob for giving me the opportunity to lead the national account initiative in the West. With all the resources Blount offers, we can create new and exciting opportunities for chain restaurants looking to upgrade their soup and side offerings,” says Palmer. Blount also promoted Rachael Girard to National Accounts Marketing Manager.
“As Rachael has worked tirelessly to expend and elevate her skillset, she has taken on greater responsibility and delivered a string of successes for the company.” As the foodservice landscape continues to evolve, Rachael’s marketing skills, which include digital, program development and location marketing are an important segment in growing the national accounts category,” says Sewall.
All appointments and promotions take effect immediately.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.