From September 1 until October 26 Black Bear Diner is celebrating the return of its famous chicken fried steak with four special offerings:
- Chicken Fried Steak “Kitchen Sink” Omelette - 3-egg omelette stuffed with diced chicken fried steak, spinach, red onion, mushroom, red & green bell pepper and jack and cheddar cheeses. Topped with country gravy and served with the guest’s choice of side and a biscuit.
- Crispy Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich - A buttery brioche bun grilled then stacked with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, chicken fried steak, jack cheese and pickle chips. Served with a side dish of country gravy for dipping and the guest’s choice of side.
- Spicy Crispy Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich - Layered with Black Bear Diner’s very own housemade Mama Burn Mayo, pepper jack cheese and pickled jalapenos on a grilled brioche bun with chicken fried steak, lettuce and tomato. Served with a side dish of country gravy for dipping and the guest’s choice of side.
- Chicken Fried Steak Fettuccine Alfredo - Fettuccine pasta tossed with creamy Alfredo sauce. Topped with Parmesan cheese, a golden chicken fried steak, more Alfredo Sauce and chopped parsley. Served with a slice of buttered garlic Parmesan toast.
Additionally, if guests are looking for something on the sweeter side, Black Bear Diner is offering some delicious fall favorites:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - Two Sweet Cream Pancakes with pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream, powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew - Creamy, pumpkin spice cold brew coffee topped with cinnamon.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake - Creamy pumpkin cheesecake made with a blend of spices, topped with whipped cream and chopped pecans.
- Carrot Cake - A triple-layer spice cake with carrots, coconut, pineapple and walnuts layered with cream cheese frosting.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.