From September 7 to November 29, Black Bear Diner is celebrating fall with four fall-themed dishes:
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - Two Sweet Cream Pancakes topped with pumpkin spice sauce, whipped cream, powdered sugar and maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake - Creamy pumpkin cheesecake with pumpkin pie filling topped with a cinnamon white chocolate mousse and whipped cream
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast - 3 slices of thick-cut cinnamon roll dipped in French toast batter and grilled then topped with powdered sugar and drizzled with icing. Served with fresh fruit.
- Seasonal Side: Roasted Butternut Squash with Maple Butter - Fresh, diced butternut squash roasted to a golden brown. Finished with homemade maple butter.
Additionally, Black Bear Diner is offering three festive fan-favorite fall beverages:
- Cinnamon Vanilla Cold Brew - Sweet & creamy cold brew spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar
- Cinnamon Hot Chocolate - Rich hot cocoa mixed with cinnamon and brown sugar, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Cranberry Mimosa - Tart cranberry juice topped with sparkling Prosecco.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.