From April 15 to April 17, the Easter Bunny is working overtime at Black Bear Diner with these limited-time dishes:
- Salmon Benedict: Poached wild Pacific salmon served on an English muffin with poached eggs and dill Dijon hollandaise sauce. Served with fresh fruit and the guest’s choice of potato.
- Slow-cooked Prime Rib Dinner: 10 oz of Prime Rib, carved-to-order, served with au jus, horseradish cream, red skinned mashed potatoes with country gravy, seasonal vegetables, soup or salad and warm cornbread muffin.
- Easter Holiday Ham Dinner: 8 oz of hand-carved ham topped with a citrus honey Dijon glaze, served with red skinned mashed potatoes with country gravy, seasonal vegetables, soup or salad and a warm cornbread muffin.
- Easter Holiday Ham Dinner (Little Less): 4 oz of hand-carved ham topped with a citrus honey Dijon glaze, served with red skinned mashed potatoes with country gravy and seasonal vegetables.
- Easter Holiday Ham Dinner (Cubs): 2 oz of hand-carved ham served with red skinned mashed potatoes with country gravy and seasonal vegetables.
- Easter Holiday Ham Dinner (Family): 32 oz of hand-carved ham with glaze on the side, four servings of red skinned mashed potatoes with country gravy and four servings of Italian Green Beans.
The Holiday Ham and Prime Rib offerings will start at 4pm on Friday and 12pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Additionally, Black Bear Diner is continuing to “Go Big at The Bear” with deals and new menu items:
- Until April 30 guests can try the Chocolate Coconut Caramel Delight dessert for $6.99, with sweet, shredded coconut mixed in a creamy caramel sauce, layered over chocolate filling in a graham cracker crust, and topped with whipped cream.
- From April 1 – May 31 guests can try the Carrot Cake dessert for $7.99, a triple-layer spice cake with carrots, coconut, pineapple and walnuts layered with cream cheese frosting.
- Until May 18 Black Bear Diner is offering three new menu items:
- 14oz. USDA Choice Porterhouse Steak & Eggs: BBD’s classic breakfast with two eggs cooked to order with a house made biscuit and choice of country potatoes, strip-cut hash browns, fresh fruit or grits.
- 14 oz. USDA Choice Porterhouse Steak Dinner: Served with seasonal vegetables and the guest’s choice of side (which includes the house made Mac & Cheese).
- House made Mac n’ Cheese Dinner: Over a pound of creamy, cheddar cheese mac & cheese, made in-house from scratch. Each entrée can be topped with Crispy Chicken Strips tossed in Frank’s Red-hot Buffalo Sauce, house made Chili with cheddar cheese, diced onions and sour cream, Hickory-Smoked Thick-Cut Bacon or sliced, spicy Texas-style Hot Link.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.