Black Angus Steakhouse’s new menu, featuring Top Sirloin & Wild Prawns or Filet & Wild Prawns hit restaurants on June 26.
The featured beverages are: Cowboy Bourbon Peach Tea, Peach Berry Sangria-Rita, and a non-alcoholic Orchard Summer Tea. The Seasonal Dessert is Peach & Cherry Cobbler.
COWBOY BOURBON PEACH TEA $9
- Tea Liquor Pre-Mix (Well and Smirnoff Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Sauza Blue Tequila, Bacardi Rum) and Woodford Reserve Bourbon, hand-shaken with peach puree and fresh lemon mix, topped with a float of iced tea. Served in a footed pilsner and garnished with a mint sprig and peach wedge on a bamboo pick.
PEACH BERRY SANGRIA-RITA $9.50
- El Jimador Silver Tequila, peach puree, strawberries, and fresh lime mix, topped with a float of Ménage à Trois red wine. Served in a Wine glass and garnished with a peach wedge and lime wedge on a bamboo pick.
ORCHARD SUMMER TEA $3.50
- Strawberry-Raspberry Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Peach puree. Served in a Mustang Mug and garnished with a fresh blackberry and lemon wedge on a bamboo pick.
PEACH & CHERRY COBBLER $6.99
- Yellow peaches and sweet dark cherries baked under a buttery layer of crisp crumble topping, served warm with vanilla ice cream.
Other features include:
ORCHARD SUMMER TEA N/A $3.50
- Strawberry-Raspberry Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Peach Puree. Served in a Mustang Mug and garnished with a fresh blackberry lemon wedge on a bamboo pick.
TOP SIRLOIN & WILD PRAWNS / FILET & WILD PRAWNS
- 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin OR
- 6 oz. Center-Cut Filet
- Partnered with (4) 13/15 Argentinian Pink Wild Prawns
- Prawns are served on a bed of Western Wild Rice with 2 oz. Peach Pico de Gallo in a glass ramekin
- Choice of (2) Classic Sidekicks
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.