From Happy Hours to chef-curated dinner experiences, Black Angus Steakhouse has the celebratory meals covered at a bargain budget.
Reverse Happy Hour
Everyone has heard about Happy Hour, but does anyone know about Reverse Happy Hour? Black Angus Steakhouse recently launched a late-night happy hour where guests can indulge in special deals such as $4 beers, $6 cocktails, and $7 appetizers from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday-Friday at the bar and main dining room.
New Menu Offerings
Just in time for the holidays, Black Angus Steakhouse will be selling the following new menu items:
- Campfire Feast for Two: As the perfect option for a pair of two, the Campfire Feast consists of the guests; choice of an appetizer, two entrees, two classic sides, and dessert. The available price is $68.
- Treat Yourself Dinner for One: For the solo diners out there, Black Angus Steakhouse is offering a “Treat Yourself Dinner for One,” which consists of the guest’s choice of an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. The available price is $39.99.
Coming Soon: New Experiences: Launching November 8th, Black Angus Steakhouse will introduce a special series, “New Experiences,” where guests can choose a selection of chef-curated dinner experiences, dinner flights as well as a Chef’s Secret Menu (Note: Guests will need to ask their server for more details). A quick preview of the “New Experiences” includes:
- Wine Pairing Dinner: A three-course chef curated dinner paired with a variety of wines.
- New York Steak Flavor Flight: A flight of three pieces of New York Strip steak with toppings to choose from and an option of adding a wine flight.
- Tomahawk Ribeye Dinner For Two: An indulgent dinner for two offering a weighty Tomahawk Ribeye with the guests’ choice of an appetizer, soup or salad, two classic sides and a dessert.
To-Go Cocktails and Sauces
For those wanting to take a little bit of Black Angus Steakhouse back home during the holidays or gift as a fun Secret Santa for family and friends, steakhouse lovers can order to-go cocktails (available for any cocktail on the menu) and the following signature sauces: Cucumber Sauce, Bleu Cheese Dressing, House Vinaigrette, and Sesame-Teriyaki Sauce.
Prime Club Rewards- New Mobile App
Lastly, guests will not want to miss out on accumulating reward points in the steakhouse’s new mobile app, Prime Club Rewards, for all the holiday eats they devour at any Black Angus Steakhouse location. The rewards program offers guests chances to be awarded points for ordering and purchasing while dining-in, taking-out, buying merchandise/gift cards, and at the Black Angus Market. Guests can use points anytime to receive discounts and free items such as a free entrée, dessert, etc. The new mobile app will make the process of earning rewards, finding coupons, purchasing online, and referring friends easier as everything will be in one place.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.