If you’re looking for the perfect way to treat dad this Father’s Day, look no further than BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse. From delicious dad-approved specials including Slow Roasted Tri-Tip, a brand new Pizookie flavor. Not in a position to take dad out? You can treat him to a BJ’s eGift card (Buy $50, Get $10 Bonus Card).
- Slow-Roasted Tri-Tip: Perfect for protein loving dads, indulge in BJ’s Slow Roasted Tri-Tip glazed with BJ’s Peppered BBQ sauce and two signature sides served by itself or paired with protein options such as Shrimp Scampi, Grilled Chicken, or Baby Back Ribs. Also available, Tri-Tip Wedge Salad and Brewhouse Philly sandwich.
- New Strawberry Shortcake Pizookie: Calling all Pizookie lovers. Sweeten Dad’s day with a delicious, freshly baked buttery sugar cookie topped with fresh strawberries, strawberry purée, rich vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream. Available for one week only, June 15 – June 21.
- Hoppy Father’s Day: Dads can also indulge in delicious BJ’s Signature Beers including the new seasonal BJ’s Enchantress Golden Pilsner, available for a limited time only.
- Indulge at Home: Continue the celebration at home with BJ’s new Family Meal Deal Bundles and Feasts, ideal for treating dad to a delicious meal in the comfort of your own home. (Available for take-out and delivery only)
- Family Meal Deal – Bundles: Perfect for feeding a family of four, each bundle includes a combination of premium entrées, slow-roasted favorites, four sides and a family sized salad starting at $44.95
- Family Meal Deal–Feasts: This buffet-style feast includes your choice of specialty entree, pasta or wings, large deep dish pizza, family-sized salad and 6 garlic knots. Feeds 4-6.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.