Bennigan’s fans have struck gold because the iconic restaurant is hosting a month-long celebration in honor of the most shamrockin’ holiday of the year.
Renowned for its one-of-a-kind Irish hospitality, Bennigan’s is hosting St. Paddy’s Day festivities unlike any other. From March 1-31, guests can eat, drink and be Irish when they enjoy these innovative Blarney Blast themed menu items:
- Reuben Burger – A juicy half-pound burger layered with chopped corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing and served on toasted Rye bread, served with Homestyle French fries seasoned with sea salt.
- Finn’s Beer Battered Fish and Chips – Tender white fish fillets hand-crafted in a delicious beer batter and lightly fried to a crispy and golden brown, served with Homestyle French Fries, kicked-up coleslaw and jalapeño tartar sauce.
- Hogan’s Egg Rolls – Tender wraps filled with chicken, sweet corn, black beans and fresh herbs, served with house-made pineapple sweet pepper cream sauce.
To really get into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit, fans can raise a traditional Irish toast with a hearty “Sláinte!” and these festive handcrafted cocktails in hand:
- Irish Eyes Martini – Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Jim Beam Apple Bourbon, Monin Granny Smith Apple and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour.
- Celtic Rita – Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Sauza Silver Tequila, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and fresh lime juice.
- Blarney Stone Kiss – Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour, Finest Call Peach Puree, Monin Stone Fruit syrup and Red Bull® Yellow Edition.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Bold, rich and complex, the unmistakable character of this brew has become an American original.
- Cupcake Chardonnay – Crafted with grapes from California’s esteemed Monterey County, this barrel-fermented Chardonnay achieves a rich, creamy wine with flavors of apple, lemon, vanilla and a hint of toasted almond.
Along with its delicious Blarney Blast menu, each Bennigan’s location will feature green beer, Corned Beef and Cabbage and Beer Cheese Soup during the week of St. Patrick’s Day while supplies last!
“When referring to Bennigan’s, we like to say that every day is like St Paddy’s Day but, in March, and particularly on March 17, there is nothing in the world quite like being inside one of our iconic restaurants” says Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “Every day we ‘bleed green’ to go above and beyond the casual dining expectations and, as always, provide Legendary Irish hospitality. This St. Paddy’s Day, we invite our fans to come in, kick back and join our shamrockin’ celebrations. We have all-new featured items, including our Reuben Burger, Irish Eyes Martini, Celtic Rita and Blarney Stone Kiss that are sure to be a hit amongst our loyal and new guests. We can’t wait to kick off the month of March and let the shenanigans begin!”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.