Bahama Breeze unveiled three brand-new rum cocktails, as well as its largest-ever rum flight, The Rum Raid. Boasting eight rum-based cocktails, this flight is more than double the size of the restaurant’s other varieties. In addition to the cocktails, guests can also enjoy Rum & Coke Ribs and Chicken, and finish on a sweet note with Rum Cake. All descriptions are included below, and photos attached.
Three new cocktails
- Frozen Mojito—A frozen twist on a favorite, this cocktail features Bacardi Superior Rum, mint and lime juice
- Shipwrecked—Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, bitters and tropical fruit juices
- Tradewinds—Cruzan Aged Rums, apricot brandy, coconut and lime juice
Two new cocktail flights
- The Rum Raid—Bahama Breeze’s largest-ever cocktail flight, the Rum Raid features eight cocktails and requires a party of two or more to conquer
- Higgla’s Happy Juice—Brand-new flight, featuring three cocktails: Shipwrecked, Tradewinds and Bahama Mama
Two ways to have your rum and eat it, too.
- Rum & Coke Chicken and Ribs—Glazed with Bahama Breeze’s rum & coke BBQ sauce, and served with griddled mac & cheese, corn on the cob and jicama coleslaw
- Rum Cake—An Island favorite made with Bacardi Oakheart Rum, topped with a handmade raisin butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream (must be 21 to order)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.