Bahama Breeze unveiled three brand-new rum cocktails, as well as its largest-ever rum flight, The Rum Raid. Boasting eight rum-based cocktails, this flight is more than double the size of the restaurant’s other varieties. In addition to the cocktails, guests can also enjoy Rum & Coke Ribs and Chicken, and finish on a sweet note with Rum Cake. All descriptions are included below, and photos attached.
Three new cocktails
- Frozen Mojito—A frozen twist on a favorite, this cocktail features Bacardi Superior Rum, mint and lime juice
- Shipwrecked—Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, bitters and tropical fruit juices
- Tradewinds—Cruzan Aged Rums, apricot brandy, coconut and lime juice
Two new cocktail flights
- The Rum Raid—Bahama Breeze’s largest-ever cocktail flight, the Rum Raid features eight cocktails and requires a party of two or more to conquer
- Higgla’s Happy Juice—Brand-new flight, featuring three cocktails: Shipwrecked, Tradewinds and Bahama Mama
Two ways to have your rum and eat it, too.
- Rum & Coke Chicken and Ribs—Glazed with Bahama Breeze’s rum & coke BBQ sauce, and served with griddled mac & cheese, corn on the cob and jicama coleslaw
- Rum Cake—An Island favorite made with Bacardi Oakheart Rum, topped with a handmade raisin butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream (must be 21 to order)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.