Athena’s Silverland Desserts, the finest commercial purveyor of brownies, dessert bars, raw bars, and cookies, today announced the launch of its seasonal line of desserts available to the trade immediately through the holiday season.
The flavors of the season include:
- Whole Grain Cran-Orange White Chocolate Cookies:Tart cranberries, white chocolate, and sweet and bitter orange rind all hand-folded into a 100 percent natural, whole-grain cookie batter.
- Chocolate Crackle Cookies:A chocolate cookie with a blizzard of powdered sugar on top.
- Maple Walnut Blondie:Cookie batter loaded with walnuts and oats with Vermont maple flavor and a chewy yet crunchy texture.
- Snowberries Dessert Bar: White chocolate brownie batter accented with tart and tangy cranberries.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake: The signature pumpkin spiced filling hand-swirled with chocolate cheesecake filling, all hand-poured over a brownie base.
- Taffy Apple Bar: Homemade apple pie taste with an all-butter crumb crust and finished with chewy taffy topping.
- Cranberry Orange Crumble Bar: Tart and tangy cranberry and orange gelée encrusted with buttery shortbread and topped with crunchy crumbles.
- Holiday Peppermint Brownie: The award-winning double chocolatebrownie topped with crunchy mini peppermint candy canes.
“Summer winding down means we are able to explore the flavors of the holiday season in the Silverland test kitchen,” says Athena Uslander, founder and president of Athena’s Silverland Desserts. “Our holiday products, with notes of maple, cranberry, and pumpkin, will excite your customers about the holiday season coming.”
The line of products will be displayed at booth 112 at the Natural Products Expo East in Baltimore.
Though Silverland has been making all natural brownies, cookies, dessert bars, and raw bars for nearly 30 years, this is the first time Athena’s Silverland Desserts will be at the Natural Products Expo, and the perfect opportunity to launch the line of all natural Seasonal Desserts.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.