Asian Mint, a Thai restaurant with four locations in the Dallas area, has launched a limited time menu featuring dishes that honor all four regions of Thailand.
The special items are available now until the end of March as a supplement to the regular menu.
Asian Mint chef/owner, Nikky Phinyawatana grew up in Bangkok and has built her businesses based on an undying passion and dedication to helping others explore Thai culture and cuisine. In addition to her hectic schedule running Asian Mint and producing her weekly You Tube segments, she offers trips to Thailand for a select number of people throughout the year vis her online brand, Nikky Feeding Souls.
During these travels, guests are able to experience authentic cuisine from Nikky’s childhood and learn about different ingredients and cooking techniques. Visits to childhood friends, markets, well-known Thailand chefs and popular restaurants, to little known local “secret” spots are all part of the journey. The groups have and will visit restauranteurs and entrepreneurs who follow their passion to cook, serve, and feed souls just like Nikky.
All Asian Mint restaurants are offering a little taste of this trip.
Available through the end of March:
- Kao Soy Chicken – a traditional Northern Thai curry noodle dish served with condiments that will feed the senses such as pickled cabbage, purple onion, fresh lime and crispy noodles
- Mango Mandarin Chicken – from Central Thailand, a crispy chicken dish topped with a mango mandarin sauce served with broccoli, carrot, snap pea and jasmine rice
- Rice Soup with Chicken or Shrimp – from Central Thailand as well, a recipe from Nikky’s grandma that she used to make her in Thailand
- Dry Tom Yum Talay – found in Southern Thailand, flavored with Thai herb sauce tossed with shrimp, scallops and calamari served over jasmine rice and steamed vegetables
- Tamarind Shrimp – another Southern Thailand dish with crispy shrimp tempura paired with a medley of bok choy, broccoli and red bell peppers wok tossed with a sweet tamarind sauce and served with rice
This was her first official Nikky Feeding Souls trip tour and now first LTO menu in a series of more to come in 2020.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.