Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is opening their 21st location—3rd in the Garden State—on 5169 U.S. 9, Howell, New Jersey later this year, one of several new locations on the books for 2019 opening.
This marks the second location for Jersey Wings Unlimited, Inc, who entered into a multi-unit agreement with Arooga’s for a minimum of six locations in the Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean County areas of New Jersey.
“Arooga’s has been hugely successful in East Brunswick, and our team is very excited to open a second location in the Jersey area,” says Igor Zak, franchise owner of Arooga’s East Brunswick. “We think that Arooga’s will be a perfect fit for Howell, and we are excited for our continued partnership with the brand.”
Arooga’s has not yet announced an official opening date for Jersey Wings Unlimited group’s franchise, but here are some of the things that their soon-to-be fans can expect from this location:
- Over 6,000 square feet of full-service dining and bar
- Menu featuring all made-to-order items, including tons of scratch-made appetizers such as their Award-winning wings, Hand-Breaded Mozz Triangles, and B.I.G. Pretzel.
- Menu items featuring all natural, no antibiotic ever, USDA certified organic ingredients
- Gluten Free Certification by Beyond Celiac, with over 25 gluten free menu choices
- Green Restaurant Certification by the Green Restaurant Association, which mandates environmentally responsible operation practices as part of their certification process, including waste reduction, energy efficiency, and complete elimination of Styrofoam
- Draft list of at least 40 selections, including local brewers and awesome crafts
- Full service bar with handcrafted cocktails made from premium spirits and fresh juices
- A view of every game from every seat
“We are thrilled to be expanding our footprint in the Garden State,” says Arooga’s president and co-founder Gary Huether, Jr. “Igor and his team at East Brunswick have proven extremely successful with their first location, and we can’t wait to see what they do with their newest location in Howell, New Jersey.”
Arooga’s currently has 20 locations in operation, which include franchises in Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts, along with their 10 corporate locations throughout the central Pennsylvania region.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.