Harrisburg, PA based restaurant group Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar announced plans to re-open their Attleboro, MA franchise on August 22nd, the second re-opening in the New England area that closed due to COVID. This also marks the second location for new ownership group McBride Holding Company, LLC, having opened their first location in Warwick, RI in April of this year.
Located at 228 Washington St., Attleboro, MA, this location is approximately 7000 sf with over 250 indoor and outdoor seats, wall-to-wall HD TVs, and a vast menu with all made-to-order items including several vegetarian “bar food” options and scratch-made appetizers.
Here are some other things that fans new and old can look forward to for this opening:
- Over 7,000 square feet of full-service dining and bar, including an outdoor patio
- Menu featuring all made-to-order items, including their signature scratch-made appetizers such as Hand-Breaded Mozzarella Triangles and B.I.G. Pretzel, as well as their famous Buffalo Festival award-winning wings
- Menu items featuring all natural, no antibiotic ever, USDA certified organic ingredients
- Gluten Free Certification by Beyond Celiac, with over 25 gluten free menu choices
- Green Restaurant Certification by the Green Restaurant Association, which mandates environmentally responsible operation practices as part of their certification process, including waste reduction, energy efficiency, and complete elimination of Styrofoam
- Draft list of at least 50 selections, including local brewers and awesome crafts
- Full-service bar with handcrafted cocktails made from premium spirits and fresh juices
- A view of every game from every seat
New owner David McBride is looking forward to opening his doors this weekend and expressed enthusiasm for the return of two veteran Arooga’s employees from the area, Rich Cady and Adil Jrid, who both joined the new Attleboro team last month in anticipation for the opening and will work with Vice President of Operations for McBride Holding Company Pete Caramante as senior level managers for Arooga’s Rt. 1.
“We are very excited to open our second Arooga’s restaurant in the New England market and to offer guests a superior experience unlike any other in the region," says Arooga’s Attleboro and Warwick new franchise partner, David McBride. “This Arooga’s location, with its extensive menu, over fifty beers on tap, a large outdoor patio, and over eighty televisions will provide guests an unbelievable dining experience. We cannot wait to open this location and then to begin to look for additional Arooga’s locations.”
“We look forward to re-opening this beautiful location to the public," says Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar Co-Owner and President, Gary Huether, Jr. “We’re excited to serve the community of Attleboro again, and have found great partners in David McBride, James Belli, and their team to get this great location back in the game.”
Arooga’s Rt. 1 will open its doors to the public at 11 a.m. on August 22nd, 2021.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.