Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is offering all its grilled cheese sandwiches for half-off, including three limited time offers, on April 12 for National Grilled Cheese Day at all locations (excluding Rockville Centre, New York) in celebration of its favorite foodie holiday.
- Grilled Cheese & Soup: Double-grilled thick-cut sourdough, smoked Gouda, cheddar, American, provolone, and no antibiotic ever bacon. Served with Tomato Basil Soup topped with shaved parm.
- Grilled Cheese Burger: No antibiotic ever Wagyu burger grilled between 2 multigrain grilled cheese sandwiches with American cheese and no antibiotic ever bacon.
- Donut Grilled Cheese: Glazed donut grilled crisp and topped with American cheese and 4 slices of no antibiotic ever bacon.
- New Limited Time Stromboli Grilled Cheese: Ham, pepperoni, Genoa salami, provolone, banana peppers, and organic mustard on thick-cut sourdough. Served with Tomato Basil Soup topped with shaved parm.
- New Limited Time Cubano Grilled Cheese: No antibiotic ever pulled pork, ham, melted cheese, pickles, and organic mustard on thick-cut sourdough.
- New Limited Time Prime Brisket Grilled Cheese: 14-hour smoked USDA Prime beef brisket, Arooga’s BBQ, beer caramelized onions, cheddar, and mozzarella on thick-cut sourdough.
“We love Grilled Cheese Month because there is nothing more fun than making over a classic American favorite into something unique and even more delicious,” says Arooga’s president and co-founder Gary Huether, Jr. “With all of these awesome options, and at such a great discount for National Grilled Cheese Day, there’s no question that Arooga’s is the best place to grab a great sandwich.”
Arooga’s Half-Off Grilled Cheese offer is available only at participating locations (excludes Rockville Centre, NY), and is dine-in only. Beverage purchase is required to qualify for discount. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other specials or discounts. Other restrictions may apply.
Arooga’s currently has 20 locations in operation, which include franchises in Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts, along with their 10 corporate locations throughout the central Pennsylvania region.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.