In celebration of Chicago’s craft cocktail scene, Arbella announced the launch of the “Global Guest Bartender Series” on August 30 at 6 p.m. The first installation of the new quarterly series kicks off with GreenRiver, showcasing two cocktail creations—one specially made for this inaugural event.
Arbella Head Bartender Eric Trousdale collaborates with GreenRiver Bartender Rachel Miller to present an à la carte menu of four world-class cocktails (two per bartender). Between 6-9 p.m., guests are invited to enjoy the following off-menu libations including:
- Fool’s Gold (exclusive cocktail for event)
- Pineapple-infused mezcal, yellow chartreuse, Amaro Lucano, lemon, honey syrup
- The Gentleman’s Agreement
- Bourbon, Amaro L’eborista, Gran Clasico, and Tempus Fugit Torino Rosso
- Coal Miner's Daughter
- Plantation 5 year, Noilly Ambre, Giffard Banane, Tempus Fugit Creme Noyeaux, Amaro Nonino, Absinthe, Jerry Thomas Decanter Bitters, with grapefruit twist garnish
- Roadside Assistance (exclusive cocktail for event)
- Blanco tequila, mezcal, lemon juice, ginger syrup, cane syrup, grapefruit bitters, and Angostura bitters
There is no cost to attend the quarterly guest bartending series at Arbella.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.