With so many options for grilled entrées and pastas, Applebee’s is eliminating the problem of having to pick just one with new Pasta & Grill Combos, starting at just $9.99 for a limited time. Guests select their choice of one grilled entrée, such as a Crispy Shrimp with a Grilled Shrimp Skewer, and one pasta, including the New Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli, for a custom dynamic duo fit to satisfy all their cravings.
For even more abundant value, each Pasta & Grill Combo comes with a side of steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes, topped off with crispy onions and a signature breadstick.
“At Applebee’s, our menu offers a variety of options, but sometimes all of those options make it hard to pick just one dish,” says Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “With our new Pasta & Grill Combos, we’re making the choice easy by offering some of our most popular entrees and sides all in one sitting … and starting at a great price of only $9.99. It can’t be beat.”
Applebee’s is satisfying every stomach, offering four grilled proteins and three pastas for 12 possible combinations. The Pasta & Grill Combos lineup includes:
- Grilled Chicken Breast with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
- 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin (with option to upgrade to an 8 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin)
- Blackened Cajun Salmon
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Shrimp Skewer with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
- Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli in a Rich Alfredo Sauce
- Stuffed Rigatoni with Tomato Meat Sauce
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.