Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar announced the return of one of its guests' favorite limited time offers, Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos, making Applebee's restaurants nationwide the perfect place to celebrate the holiday season. With Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos, guests get the choice of five delicious grill combinations each served with an abundance of mouth-watering sides starting at only $12.99.
This comeback meal deal includes favorites like the Half Rack Baby Back Ribs and 6-ounce USDA Select Top Sirloin, or lighter options like Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Grilled Chicken Breast, all served with steamed broccoli, garlic mashed potatoes, signature coleslaw and crispy onions.
Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos entrée pairing options include:
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Honey BBQ Sauce & Grilled Chicken Breast with Fireball Whisky-infused Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Honey BBQ Sauce, Crispy Shrimp & 6-ounce USDA Select Top Sirloin
- Half Rack Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Texas BBQ or Honey BBQ Sauce & 6-ounce USDA Select Top Sirloin
- Half Rack Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Texas BBQ or Honey BBQ Sauce & Grilled Chicken Breast with Fireball Whisky-infused Sauce
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Salmon with Honey BBQ Sauce
Introducing Applebee's Catering
The chain is also introducing new Applebee's Catering, a convenient way to feed a crowd without breaking the bank. Catering portions are served in party-ready packaging and serve parties of six or more at prices starting at less than $10 per person. Send out the invites and set up the décor, but leave the cooking this year to Applebee's.
"With the pressures of holiday spending and entertaining just around the corner, we know our guests are looking for delicious dishes both in-restaurant and at home at a great price," says Joel Yashinsky, Chief Marketing Officer at Applebee's. "We brought back Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos, because it's perfect for date night while the in-laws watch the kids, but if you're feeling festive and need to feed the masses at home, we have you covered in a big way with our new Applebee's Catering. I'd love to tell you more, but I'm heading to pick up my catering order for the game tonight."
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.