Tax Day is almost here and people have a lot on their plates, which was exactly the inspiration behind the latest special at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar. Launching nationwide Monday at participating restaurants, Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos offer something more for everyone's taste buds with the choice of two bolder grilled entrées both with an abundance of sides for one satisfying meal that is bursting off the plate starting at only $12.99.
"Last year our guests loved our Big and Bold Grill Combos, which is why this year we're making them even bigger and bolder with so much more food that it is nearly falling off the plate," says Stephen Bulgarelli, Chief Culinary Officer at Applebee's. "We've made it easy for everyone to find a combo option they like without breaking the bank, with favorites like the Half Rack Baby Back Ribs and 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin, or lighter options like Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Grilled Chicken Breast We're all about robust flavor combinations for a more delicious and satisfying meal at a tremendous value."
Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos include these entrée pairing options:
- Half Rack Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Texas BBQ or Honey BBQ Sauce & 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin
- Half Rack Baby Back Ribs with Spicy Texas BBQ or Honey BBQ Sauce & Grilled Chicken Breast with Fireball Whisky-infused Sauce
- Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Salmon with Honey BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Honey BBQ Sauce & Grilled Chicken Breast with Fireball Whisky-infused Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewer with Honey BBQ Sauce, Crispy Shrimp & 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin
- All Grill Combos are served with steamed broccoli, garlic mashed potatoes, signature coleslaw and onion tanglers.
"This can be a stressful time of year, and we know how important a good meal with friends or family is to help our guests relax and unwind. Our Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos special takes the pressure off deciding between abundance or flavor," says Joel Yashinsky, Chief Marketing Officer at Applebee's. "At Applebee's we truly do believe in Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood."
For more information on this and other Applebee's specials, view the online menu and stop by your neighborhood Applebee's restaurant. Price and participation may vary by location.
Applebee's is one of the world's largest casual dining brands; as of December 31, 2017, there are nearly 1,935 Applebee's franchise restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 14 other countries.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.