The American Culinary Federation (ACF), the nation’s premier organization of professional chefs, will honor 23 establishments nationwide with Achievement of Excellence Awards at the 2011 ACFNational Convention held at the Gaylord Texan, in Dallasfrom July 22-26.
Achievement of Excellence Awards recognize foodservice establishments that exemplify a commitment to excellence in their area. Criteria for the award are being in operation for at least five consecutive years; nomination by an ACFchapter, member or individual in the foodservice profession; and being a recognized industry leader. Here are the 2011 award winners:
- Back Door Café, Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- Café Cimino Country Inn, Sutton, West Virginia.
- Canterbury Golf Club, Cleveland
- Casola Dining Room at Schenectady County Community College, Schenectady, New York.
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club, Farmingdale, New Jersey
- Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, Homestead, Pennsylvania
- FishBones, Lake Mary, Florida
- Goodwill Great Lakesat the Naval Station Great Lakes, Great Lakes, Illinois
- The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa, Asheville, North Carolina
- Hotel du Pont, Wilmington, Delaware
- The Hotel Hershey, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Iridescence, MotorCity Casino Hotel, Detroit
- JaCiva's Chocolates, Portland, Oregon
- La Tavola, Sayville, New York
- Lilly's Bistro, Louisville, Kentucky
- Magnolias, Charleston, South Carolina
- Pacific Asian Bistro, St. Augustine, Florida
- The Palmer House® Hilton, Chicago
- Pier 37 Bar & Grill, Chicago
- Premier Food Services, San Diego
- Red Rocks County Club, Morrison, Colorado
- Savannah Red, Charlotte Marriott City Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
- United States Olympic Committee Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center Food & Nutrition Services, Colorado Springs, Colorado
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.