Alto-Shaam expands its Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven line with the F Series full-size electric models.
Building on the success of the H Series half-size model, the introduction of the new Vector Multi-Cook Oven F Series full-size models can accommodate full-size sheet pans and hotel pans as well as give operators the ability to combine oven chambers to accommodate taller food items. All this can be done while still controlling temperature, fan speed, and time in multiple, independent chambers.
When jet plates are removed to combine chambers, a feature allows for coverage of the exposed air inlets, which maintains Alto-Shaam’s patented Structured Air Technology which provides unmatched evenness in cooking. Alto-Shaam once again partnered with Appliance Innovation on the technology.
Highlights of the new oven include:
- Three or four ovens in one—Available in three or four chamber electric models (VMC-F3E, VMC-F4E)
- Accommodates full-size sheet pans and hotel pans
- Combined chamber capability for taller food items like turkeys
- Comparable to two convection ovens combined, while offering better browning and higher yield
- Flexibility to simultaneously cook a variety of menu items with no flavor transfer
- Control temperature, fan speed and time in each individual oven chamber
- Improved throughput—Cook up to two times more food than a traditional oven
- Superior cooking evenness without rotating pans
- Simple operation does not require skilled labor
- No microwaves
- No water
- Food temperature probe sold separately
The Vector F Series is now available.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.