Exposition Development Company, Inc. announced the 2016 Advisory Council for the Virginia Restaurant & Lodging Expo, a new annual trade show serving the restaurant, foodservice, lodging, and hospitality industries in Virginia. Prominent industry leaders will guide show management with the development of the show. The council will also provide feedback on educational topics and speakers for the comprehensive program and will spread awareness about the Expo.
The 2016 advisory council members include:
- Stephanie Agee, Director of Marketing & Development, Virginia Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services
- John Cario, General Manager, Hilton Richmond
- Peter Castiglione, Owner, Maya Restaurant
- David Earp, General Manager, Gordon Biersch
- Bill Gambrell, President, Virginia Beach Restaurant Association
- Tony Goebel, General Manager, Marriott Richmond
- Owen Matthews, Director of Finance, Kings Dominion
- Sydney Meers, Chef/Owner, The Stove Restaurant
- Greg Miller, Founder & Managing Director, PM Hotel Group
- Jesse Miller, Culinary & Hospitality Program Head, Reynolds Community College
- Chris Savvides, Owner, Black Angus Restaurant
- Matt Simmons, Owner, Capital Ale House Restaurants
- Shaun Smithson, Senior VP of Operations, B.F. Saul Company Hospitality Group
- Eric Terry, President, Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association
- Randy Thompson, Founder and Publisher, VistaGraphics
The Virginia Restaurant & Lodging Expo is the only event in Virginia to bring together all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice, lodging and hospitality industries under one roof. The inaugural edition will be held October 24-25 at the Greater Richmond Convention Center in Richmond, Virginia.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.