In the midst of the nationwide closing of restaurants and public places, LA’s west coast 101 North Eatery & Bar adjusted to meet consumer’s needs. By offering no contact curbside take out and delivery options Michelin Star Chef, Anthony Alaimo is preparing food for his local community hoping to provide some comfort.
Chef Anthony says, “This is an unprecedented time for not only Americans, but the entire world. Local businesses are doing what we can to help our community and ease some of the burdens that our neighbors may be facing. Food delivery is allowing us as a company to be more creative than ever and we feel that it will bring our community even closer together."
- In addition to delivery services, 101 North has made the following adjustments:
- New Hours: TUESDAY-SUNDAY 11:30AM-8:30PM (lunch and dinner available)
- Curbside take out available (no contact option available)
- Delivery available
- To place orders: Text (818) 268-7951 or order online: https://www.101northeateryandbar.com/
- Beer and Wine options available for purchase for takeaway or delivery, too
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.