The Massachusetts Restaurant Association (MRA) announced the honorees of its 2016 Annual Awards Dinner, which will be held on March 14 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. The annual dinner is the highlight of the New England Food Show (NEFS), New England’s largest trade-only event for the region’s foodservice and retail buyers. At this reception and dinner, the MRA will recognize individuals and organizations that have exemplified leadership and excellence in the restaurant industry in the following categories:
- Business Partner of the Year: The Martignetti Companies.
- Business Partner Associate of the Year: Al DeNapoli, Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, LLC.
- Executive Chef of The Year: Jamie Bissonnette, Toro, Coppa.
- Limited Service Restaurateur of the Year: Joanne Chang, Flour Bakery + Café.
- Restaurateur of the Year: Garrett Harker, Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar, The Hawthorne, Row 34, and Branch Line.
This year’s award winners have been selected from an incredible amount of nominees from across the state of Massachusetts.
The Annual Awards Dinner will be held at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center located at 415 Summer Street. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and silent auction, and dinner will be served at 7 p.m. Registration for the event is $130 per person, or $1,175 for a table of 10.