Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery is putting a Celtic, tapas-style twist on the traditional Happy Hour with the launch of its budget-friendly Hoppy Hour menu.
"Our new Hoppy Hour Menu will help leverage the opportunity for Tilted Kilt to be known as the go-to destination for food and drinks after a long day of work and for late night," says Ron Lynch, president of the Tilted Kilt. "The new menu is a great opportunity for our guests to sample a variety of new Celtic dishes."
The dishes are offered between 3–7 p.m. and then again from 9 p.m.–close. The menu features the following dishes:
- Pint O'Fries: Choose your flavor: sea salt and cracked pepper, Cajun, or garlic parmesan. Served with a side of spicy ketchup, spicy mustard, or melted beer cheese.
- Slider Town: Choose your favorite: grilled meatloaf or pulled pork and barbeque.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Spring Rolls: Corned beef, braised cabbage, red onions, and carrots wrapped in a spring roll shell, served with spicy mustard.
- Potato Boxty: A Celtic potato pancake with julienne and mashed potatoes and scallions, grilled and topped with your choice of mushroom and Swiss or pulled pork and barbeque.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: A spicy buffalo chicken dip served with crispy potato chips.
- Whiskey Beef: Irish whiskey marinated beef skewers, griddled and served with spicy mustard and Samuel Adams Boston Lager demi glaze.
- Celtic Poutine: Also known as "Disco Fries," the dish features thin cut fries topped with white cheddar cheese curds, crispy bacon, and Samuel Adams demi glaze.
Pubs in markets where traditional beverage happy hours are legal will also offer a new, alcohol Hoppy Hour focused on their extensive craft beer line up and some other fun beer and spirit specials.