Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery is gearing up for its annual Irish Hooley menu. The annual celebration is on tap at Tilted Kilt’s 100 restaurants across the country from March 1 through St. Patrick’s Day on March 17.
“There is no better way to get everyone in the Irish spirit than our annual Irish Hooley Menu,” says Ron Lynch, president of the Tilted Kilt. “What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than to visit your local Tilted Kilt to enjoy favorites such as the scotch eggs, corned beef hash, and the olde Dublin Irish stew.”
The Irish Hooley Menu includes dishes that harken to Tilted Kilt’s Irish heritage:
- Scotch Eggs: Two hard-boiled eggs wrapped in sweet and spicy sausage, covered with seasoned bread crumbs, and fried to a golden perfection. Served with a side of horseradish cream sauce.
- Corned Beef Dip: Tender beef pot roast, red potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, and peas slow-cooked in a rich and hearty Guinness beef stock served with a side of garlic bread.
- Olde Dublin Irish Stew: Tender beef pot roast, red potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and peas slow-cooked in a rich and hearty Guinness beef stock served with a side of garlic bread.
- Shepherd’s Pie: A traditional pub favorite with seasoned ground beef, carrots, peas, and mushroom gravy topped with red skin mashed potatoes and Parmesan cheese served with garlic bread.
- Corned Beef Hash: A Tilted Kilt classic of diced tender corned beef, roasted red potatoes, carrots, and peppers topped with two eggs cooked any style. Served with your choice of sourdough or marble rye toast.
- Corned Beef Sandwich: Sliced corned beef, braised shredded cabbage, Swiss cheese, and spicy mustard served on your choice of a fresh hoagie roll or thick-cut marble rye bread. Served with a side of fresh cooked crispy potato chips.
- Corned Beef & Cabbage: Slow-cooked tender corned beef served with steamed garlic butter carrots, red potatoes, and braised green cabbage.
In addition to the diverse Irish dishes new to the menu, the Hooley will offer a variety of Celtic drinks, tap beers, Irish whiskey, shooters, bombers, and other beverages.
- The Paddy Bomb: A crowd favorite that turns green as Three Olives Orange Vodka and Blue Curacao are dropped into a half pint of Red Bull.
- The Bellfast Bomb: Bailey’s Irish Cream and Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey dropped into a half pint of Guinness.
- Green Beer Anytime of Year: A mixture of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey and DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker dropped into a half pint of Cider Beer makes for a good time to green beer.
- Spiced Stout: Captain Morgan Spiced Rum with Coca- Cola over ice topped with a Guinness Float.
- Irish Margarita: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Monin Agave Nectar and Finest Call Premium Lime Sour served over ice.