Warmer weather ushers in a host of spring celebrations and sets off the search for the best present for moms, dads and this year's grads.
The "fresh fish experts" at Bonefish Grill have the perfect solution for any spring gift occasion, while also rewarding the givers for their generosity. From now through June 17, guests purchasing $50 worth of gift cards at any Bonefish Grill location or www.bonefishgrill.com recei
Guests can also personalize a gift card online by uploading a photo of their choice or adding a personal message to make the gift extra special.
"Giving a gift is an acknowledgement of appreciation for those who matter most in your life," says John Cooper, President of Bonefish Grill.
"And what better way to acknowledge someone than to give the gift of a great dining experience. Gift cards from Bonefish Grill help loved ones and friends celebrate together, whether in the same city or sending a gift afar."
Bonefish Grill's signature experience now captures the flavors of spring with a selection of delicious seasonal dishes, including:
- White Tuna Sashimi – lightly blackened Albacore with wasabi + pickled ginger
- Lily's Salmon – wood-grilled, topped with Chevre goat cheese, sautéed spinach, artichoke hearts + lemon basil sauce, served over garlic whipped potatoes
- Wood Grilled Fontina Chop – boneless pork chop, Fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto, mushroom marsala wine sauce
- Rhea's New Zealand Orange Roughy - wood-grilled, topped with sautéed spinach, lump crab meat + lime tomato garlic sauce
- Fresh Blueberry Martini – Homemade vodka infusion with blueberries, Agave nectar, fresh sour. Inspired by Violet Beauregard.
Founded in 2000 in St. Petersburg, Fla., the Bonefish Grill experience is the perfect recipe marrying simplicity, quality and consistency in food, service, ambiance and value. For more information on Bonefish Grill, visit www.bonefishgrill.com, f
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.