Applebee’s Pick ‘N Pair lunch menu, featuring freshly prepared sandwich, salad, and soup options, makes where to go for lunch an easy decision. But with 75 possible Pick ‘N Pair combinations, the difficult question may be what to order for lunch.
“With 75 different combinations, you can literally eat lunch at Applebee’s every work day for nearly three months and enjoy a different combination each time–all at a great value,” says Becky Johnson, senior vice president of culinary and marketing for Applebee’s. “So step away from your computer, ditch the brown bag and the drive-thru lane. You work hard all day. Let us make lunch easy.”
Recent additions to Applebee’s popular lunch menu will only make reclaiming the lunch hour more appetizing:
- (New) Fried Green Tomato & Turkey Club – Shaved turkey breast served warm on toasted nine-grain bread with melted cheddar cheese, basil pesto mayo, Applewood smoked bacon, and grilled onions. Slices of southern-fried green tomatoes give it an extra crunch.
- (New) Roast Beef, Bacon & Mushroom Melt – A hot roast beef sandwich with grilled onions, Applewood smoked bacon, and sautéed red wine mushrooms, all served on thick-sliced bread with melted Swiss cheese.
- (New) Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad – Applebee’s chopped salad takes on a Southwest spin. Chopped lettuce tossed with black bean corn salsa, roasted red peppers and onions, tortilla strips, white cheddar, and spicy jalapeno dressing, mounded nicely with chimichurri glazed grilled chicken.
Other Pick ‘N Pair menu items include:
- Tomato Basil Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Soup of the Day
- Caesar Salad
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Grilled Shrimp ‘N Spinach Salad
- Fried Chicken Salad
Pastas and Sandwiches
- Three-Cheese Chicken Penne
- Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Chicken Fajita Rollup
Price and participation for Pick ‘N Pair lunch combos may vary. The Pick ‘N Pair lunch menu is available at most Applebee’s restaurants Monday through Friday and some locations on Saturday.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.