Food on Fast Forward
Leaders like Mike Isabella are opening concepts that marry fine food and fast service.
Night to Remember
The James Beard Foundation Awards Ceremony was full of surprises and epic parties.
- Our @amelialevin was at the @beardfoundation awards, a night of surprises and epic parties. t.co/BtxoIDeLfq t.co/9dLN3wABND
- Robert Irvine and Jon Taffer on tipping, why restaurants fail, and who would win in a fight. t.co/3cnuToJi8S t.co/Yxf4rukKCk
- RT @OsteriaLanghe: We could talk to Aldo about wine all day… Thank you @FSRmag! t.co/sF8IWpw21m t.co/A04kM02K5f
- RT @beardfoundation: Just tuning in now? Watch the ceremony live at t.co/Zr8KkM0saH #jbfa
- A grant program at the ment’or BKB Foundation gives young chefs resources to stagier. t.co/zckk7g5Buo t.co/qrvIrgCmuP
- Hyper-focused wine lists encourage conversation with guests. t.co/RQmp4Vlkf2 t.co/tEFyjr4Rw0
- A preview of the NRA Show, loaded with educational sessions and a dynamic BAR scene. t.co/CZUhuEHd8A t.co/VJsZxrl9Eu
- RT @TheIceologist: Wine lovers, weigh in, true or false: The Glass Shapes the Wine Experience t.co/XgfU3BKKLB via @FSRmag #wine
- RT @JenResick: Why open 1 restaurant when you can make 2-3 work together? @MikeIsabellaDC 's blue print in @FSRmag : t.co/k3CJAxYrSl
- RT @CIACulinary: The CIA's Worlds of Flavor Brings it All Home #CIAGrad @enriqueolvera t.co/RthEIWLmkY t.co/LFjefc8k1c
raise the bar
best of fsr