Flavors of Japan, Brazil Thrive at Soho Bay
The new Miami eatery upholds sushi and sashimi traditions.
- What's new in the world of loyalty programs? Location-based messages, saving at the pump, and fantasy sports games. t.co/R6ft9ivGio
- RT @myeateria: How good is your Gift Card Program? Click here for more via @FSRmag >> t.co/b0McANUO6L t.co/gz3aVurEVL
- Kids’ menus ditch the lackluster chicken fingers to mimic the flavor-forward, locally grown meals mom and dad eat. t.co/kta0gVp8co
- A project at the NY Public Library goes through 45,000 menus from the 1840s to the present, one dish at a time. t.co/jB22ek7Mgr
- The FSR crew is back home. Thanks to @CIALeadership for an outstanding experience at #CIAWOF ! What a great conference. Can't wait til 2016.
- And now we're passing around edible balloons! Sorry for lack of pics... #CIAWOF
- Janice Wong of Singapore's 2am:dessertbar up now to give the final demo at #CIAWOF .
- Will Goldfarb of Room4Dessert making palm sugar cool with meringue. Palm sugar a staple in Indonesia.
- Final session underway at #CIAWOF . Desserts, of course!
- RT @MargieKorshak: Great news! We were #excited to hear about @beardfoundation returning to #Chicago in 2016 & 2017! More via @FSRmag: http…
raise the bar
best of fsr