Artificial Intelligence App Mimics a Sommelier
WineStein shapes wine lists by reporting what guests desire.
- .@BelgaCafe is celebrating its 10th anniversary in DC this month with special events and menus. t.co/JD7VJgA6Cf
- RT @h2pr: Nice! Rt: @AdieLeeSD: Loving #SD Chefs in @FSRmag! @chefdeborah @amelialevin & @dinecrg @h2pr t.co/FdqHupU5oV #foodienews …
- This couple is Ruth's Chris longest-tenured franchisee and a study in adopting a storied brand to modern day. t.co/G58KkecaOy
- David Burke's latest restaurant opens in Illinois. At 22,000 square feet, Grillhouse serves farm-to-table fare. t.co/G8vaHkerWI
- One of the first celebrity chefs in San Diego reflects on the city's culinary transformation over the last decade. t.co/MSVN7ASOLT
- WineStein is an artificial intelligence app that thinks like a sommelier and shapes wine lists. @winewinewine t.co/bbbvdfM7cL
- @amandafrasca @FaireRaleigh Thanks so much for the opportunity! Looking forward to working with you, too.
- Good old-fashioned #tea is making a comeback, as tea houses show restaurants how to stir up the afternoon day part. t.co/W9A2klaeHJ
- Fleming's released its new Fleming's 100, a list of 100 wines by the glass. t.co/mpBv2xydzv
- San Diego has changed into a culinary destination the last decade, and Chef Deborah Scott has seen it all. @dinecrg t.co/MSVN7ASOLT
raise the bar
best of fsr