Business Dining is Key Contributor To Revenue
This group increased its dining spend by 6% from 2013 to 2014.
Citi Debuts Dining Options and Mobile Pay
Card holders get exclusive access to high-end restaurants.
- Business dining has grown an average of 5% each year since 2011, faster than leisure dining. #restaurant t.co/ViJPzDdhVt
- FDA announces today that chains of 20+ units must post calorie counts on menus. Surprisingly, alcohol is included. t.co/SIjloys0rw
- Sales of carbonated beverages are going flat, leaving operators looking to boost #soda consumption once again. t.co/cA6JioUyOg
- RT @WSJ: What franchisees are doing to counter the spread of pro-minimum wage strikes t.co/Fu1TvkUaT2 t.co/RY4Q6EDzgt
- RT @ChowNow: Thirsty for a winter #cocktail? Check out the guide to #seasonal beverages from @FSRmag: t.co/FGxSpwjnEe
- A hint of things to come? #Citi is offering exclusive dining offers and a mobile pay app—to only Citi card members. t.co/3vjxyvqg81
- @RockBottom announces a variety of new signature burgers from smokin' jalapeño to chili cheddar. #RBurgerLove t.co/dKg0fZ2WlS
- The co-founder of @BrixxPizza shares four tips for any restaurant to improve its #beer and #beverage program. t.co/gQCOH31TJz
- .@FirebirdsGrill debuts its new website, which is both mobile responsive and tailored to local markets. t.co/7nrHxi6SFA
- Congratulations to Chef Jon Fortes and the Mimosa Grill team for winning last night's round in the Final Fire competition at #CompDiningNC
raise the bar
best of fsr