Bars Stateside Look to Global Inspirations
Trends include exotic flavors and colorful presentations.
Macaroni Grill Turns Up Volume on Radio Ads
Supplementing the TV marketing drove top-of-mind awareness.
- At @HardRock, a simple coffee press is driving some sophisticated #beverage innovation. #cocktail #mocktail t.co/d7eMnVFmJI
- Groups including the NRA are banding together to fight the 30-hour work week definition of the health care law. t.co/DNZtahuFB9
- The Cheesecake Factory was named consumers' favorite casual spot, followed by Ruby Tuesday, BWW, and Chili's. t.co/NXNlgwPq4k
- The #bread basket has a revival, as #restaurants place an increased focus on bread service and accompaniments. t.co/QU9xV12c9Y
- Johnny Rockets is bringing its diner fare to the quick-service arena, as a drive thru and drive-in movie restaurant. t.co/e1Wo9QHkNZ
- #Loyalty customers are 70% more likely to return, so it's time to learn the basics of building a loyalty program. t.co/mlEIiNJVVq
- Naomi Pomeroy changes the menu weekly at the 26-seat Beast in Portland, working her prix-fixe perfection. t.co/zrpTWZagOP
- The best #beverage programs in the U.S. have a lot more than the #wine, #beer, and #spirits on the menu. List here: t.co/1mYYgmXeZr
- TV ads are a popular choice for restaurants, but #radio increased top-of-mind awareness by 8 pts for @MacaroniGrill. t.co/6HBZ9Io1Sm
- U.S. bars are looking to global #cocktail inspirations, like the Spanish #GinAndTonic and Peru's unique Pisco Sour. t.co/xzkWpNiShl
raise the bar
best of fsr